"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Merry... 3/4 Grinchy, 1/4 uncommitted...

But, don't let me stop you...


Hope your Christmas was a happy one.  I'm still getting used to "the new normal".  Don't mind me....

The roller coaster leaves in five seconds, and it takes only a few minutes to go up and down about a billion times before it gets back to the start place.  I guess that's the very definition of a modern manic depressive episode, but it certainly is starting to feel like this is normal.....  

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, my friend! I hope you also had a lovely birthday (it was recent, right?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kwizgiver. I hope that you had a lovely Christmas. And yes, I got another year older and not any wiser a couple days before Christmas. ;o)
      It's been really cold here. I'm dreading later in the new year we might get some frosts of 20 degrees. Those kill our tropical trees, and freeze our buns! brrrr!

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..