"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Tuesday Tails: Nat Geo, Wolfie update, and Knitting SFgloves.

If you don't have this bookmarked or aren't getting their feed, you are missing an incredible resource page.  This is one of the best I've ever seen as a classroom aide, for instance.  National Geographic is pretty terrific.

HERE is their page on Bird Migration in the Americas.....

Enjoy your time there, and be sure to listen to the bird song when it's offered.
This is an ACE page, this one.

There was going to be a link, here, to "One Strange Rock"


It's a new program on National Geographic's Channel, I presume, about mother earth and it's molten core.

We are close, geologically, to getting some pole flipping.  I wonder if the birds will be confused?

The Wolf:  Wolfie would like his fans to know that he is doing well, but that he's showing his age at times but still feels like he's just a puppy!


Here's a recent photo of my little snuggle bug.
Those big brown eyes say it ALL.. 


 He and some other doggies are having a grand old time on Instagram.  I wish he would talk more but things get lost in translation.  But those big brown eyes say it ALL.... they say, "Where's my treat!"

And, I've been busy knitting some short fingered gloves for Dominican Hospital.  The orange are for women, sized small, and the brown ones are a pattern from both Ravelry (and Pinterest) for a man's sized glove that I'm also going to be knitting

The brown gloves, to the right, are being knit with
 the green and white yarn






These with the indicated
green flecked white yarn in the snap  


X marks the yarn for these.  They are Small women's and
All knit, and with the ends woven in. 
They are DONE!
Hope you have a lovely week.  I may show up on Thursday with something.  However, any T13's lists are getting thin on the ground here...
Sorry gang!  I love you and still will read but may not participate this week.  We'll see!

2 comments:

  1. The Nat Geo special is astronauts and others talking about different aspects of the Earth. It's fascinating to get their perspective!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to go watch this puppy... I went to YouTube and found it, assuming it was the same thing I was trying to post here from Nat Geo itself. Thanks Kwizgiver!

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..