Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday 9: Shoo Fly Pie (and Apple Pan Dowdy)
I know… I’m no fun anymore …. We are at war…we just don’t know it yet… this is my last Saturday 9. I bid you peace. ☮️ you are all so wond...
-
Anyone wishing to see the other Offerings from the thieves go HERE Sorry about the simplicity but I'm using a lap top. Thank you Bev...
-
Welcome to Saturday 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will h...
-
“I Won’t Be The One to Let Go” Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here . Pretty song, Sam. I love both of these singers. Anyon...

What a great TT. And most excellent quote.
ReplyDeleteWhy thank you Ms. CountryDew.
DeleteThirteen little words, and they express everything we need to know....
I love it! Great graphic, too.
ReplyDeleteWhy thank you, Ms. Alice. It was fun to do....
ReplyDelete13 truer words never spoken. Salute!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Ron. You are the master! 🙏 Namasté!
DeleteEveryone is making me count today, just because I'm compulsively curious. I miss Carl Sagan. He has recently turned up in a poem I wrote. Love the moving photo.
ReplyDeleteHahahaha! Yes, it's not nice to make people count. heehee
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I miss Carl Sagan, too. And that graphic is one of dozens of Andromeda. This one, because it moves, just hit the spot for me. Glad you liked it.