"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, September 1, 2018

For your edification, or not......teehee

This is that Political Snark that I gave myself leeway on way back when my heart was breaking.


Image result for trump as a petulant baby
Oh no, not again!
Trump shutting down over criticism about Raising the Flag on the day of John McCain's Death
~Photoshop~

I missed the August Happiness Challenge so how about let's have a September one.....

Daily Kos.com on, "Great Photoshop Battle Raging over Iconic drumpf Photo".

Go see it.  There are some fun comments, too.  It might cheer you up!  And, No, I don't feel a bit bad or naughty about posting this.  Just perfect Snark is what it is!

And, Come on 2020!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..