Love Me Some SurveysLove Me Some Surveys.....
Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud) Cheers to all of us thieves!
Here are some questions from Love Me Some Surveys
1. If you could build a second house anywhere, where would it be? Somewhere along the coast, near Santa Cruz County, below Pescadero, maybe. Like Bev, I want it off the bluffs but close to the water.
The kids could live in it. And we could visit.
2. What are your favorite articles of clothing?
Wet Cool season? I like to wear soft, stretchy pants and various tops, not necessarily Tees.
Dry Hot season? I like to wear light weight cotton (Indian cloth) middie, or maxi length, flowing dresses, or tee's with long skirts.
3. The last CD you bought or downloaded?
I'd have to go to iTunes to see, and that could take some time.
Ok.. back... I haven't down loaded anything since I got Luke Brindley's song...this Winter..
4. What time do you generally wake up in the morning?
I generally wake up sometime between 4am and 7am. My sleep is what it is. I've stopped obsessing about it. And I take lovely naps, sometimes unplanned!
5. What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
I really like my Kitchen Aide Mix-master. I need to use it more. Pinterest can help with that.. 🙂
6. If you could play an instrument, what would it be?
My little Uke. I play guitar but not that well anymore. Once your thumb goes kamikaze and the finger tips soften you are toast. I can also play all the chords on the piano, but that instrument's gone to a new home. But the uke is tiny and adorable and doesn't hurt my hands. Little Flea, I love Theeeeee.....
7. What is your Favorite color?
Yellow to look at, any Blue to wear. I love to wear Navy Blue.
8. Do you believe in the afterlife?
Yes, but i don't believe in Hell. This place is Hell and some of us are really intent on keeping it that way.
9. Your Favorite children’s book?
Any of the Maurice Sendak books. I'll pick, Where the Wild Things Are for certain. Hey, look what I just found!
I didn't know it had been made into a Movie. Now I want to see it.
10. Can you juggle?
I'm a mother of four, and of course I can juggle.
11. What’s your favorite day of the week?
Friday because it's Pizza and Movie night!
12. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
I like vegetarian Sushi, and I don't like hamburgers, so it's, "Sushi, with a proviso".
13. What is your favorite flower?
Any Gladiolus, and it's cousins, the bearded Iris; they are in a full on race for my heart.
14. What is your favorite meal?
I love to have a veggie salad, or pasta salad, with homemade bread. And homemade Pie for dessert.
15. Describe your ideal weather?
Rain in the early morning, and sunny with a slight breeze for the rest of the day - Camelot, basically.
16. What is your favorite Ice Cream?
Jamocha Almond Fudge.
17. What is your favorite breakfast?
Strawberries and whipped creme on walnut waffles.
18. Where did you meet your spouse or significant other?
I met him at a neighbor's party. And, this time it was Kismet!
Bonus: something you’d like to do that you’ve never done before?
I'd like to be a mega-billionaire, and give away lots of money!
You did say anything I've never done before!
Wouldn't it be fun!?! The best job in the world is giving money away to people who change things for the better.