"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Saturday, September 21, 2019

Sunday Stealing: Colloquium

 

Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and Bud)  Cheers to all of us thieves! 

These are from From Colloquium, which has not published since 2012 

1. Last person you were in a car with?
Mr. Z and on the way to P.T.  Oh Joy!
2. Any plans for tomorrow?
Since this is being typed out on Saturday, the plans for Sunday are to wake up, eat something and take a shower, and poke around the internet.
3. Best friend or close friends?
I have two Best Friends, one in Turkey and one in Missouri.
4. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
One can always hope!
5. Ever thrown up in public?
Nope
6. What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW?
Reading this and writing out the answers in a coherent way.
7. Who was the last person you talked to?
My Hubby
8. What is the WORST subject they teach at school?
The worst and most useless class I had to take was, "Senior Problems"
9. Have you seen anyone lately that you don’t get along with?
Not lately but my new Cardiologist is probably going to get this honor.  Three years ago, we didn't hit it off.  It's my fault.  I was half crazy after Elle died, and I did NOT have a handle on my emotions.  They were all over the place.
10. What is your favourite color top to wear?
Navy Blue or deep Blue.  Sorry that's two...
11. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Yes, a very bad one when I was 14 or so.  I was caught under a pick up truck that flipped on it's side in the back country.  Some other people came along and dug me out but my foot was crushed.  It's a problem since then.  Ballet helped it out.
12. What’s the closest thing to you that’s green?
A Kleenex box with pine fronds on a nice green background.
13. Where would you like to be right now?      
I spend my LIFE wanting to be there so this answer will always be the same.  Santa Cruz, and knitting with the kids.
14. Is anything bugging you right now?
I'm pretty much always at Peace.  I am having some pain from my arm after P.T. yesterday but I can live with it. 
15. Is life going right for you now?
Since about 5 billion, at least, people have it worse, I am thinking my life is pretty OK.
16. Is there someone you care about more than yourself?
Mr.Z, our daughters, and some young men that I've adopted as my own.
17. What made you laugh today?
My funny and cute little dog, whining for his Papa to please sit down in the big comfy chair so that he, Wolfie, can sleep by his side.  Pretty darn cute.
18. What was the last movie you watched?
"Django" about the persecution and annihilation of the Gypsies by Hitler's Third Reich.


19. What was the last conversation you had about?
How to spell Jjango's name.
20. What were you doing at 7:00 this morning?
Having a cuppa
21. Do you like your hair long or short?
I like it short now that I've cut it all off again.  That's what I do, grow it an then cut it all off.
22. Do you like the rain
I love rain.  I love it so much that I never EVER wanted to stay in the dry and dusty South.  By now, I thought I'd live in the greatest Eden on Earth, Northern California on the Coast.

Thanks Bev for this fun meme.  Much Love!

Readers, here is a LINKIE to the rest of the Sunday Thieves. 
Scroll, scroll, scroll! 


8 comments:

  1. Senior Problems? We do not have that one here.
    Your wreck sounds terrible. I am glad you are ok after all of that. Loved your answers! Have a great day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks , Lori. I was happy to get home after my insane fathers three weeks were over, and mom took me to the doctor. I was bruised from the waist down. What does bot kill you.....lol...
      Senior problems was too touchy-feely for a kid with dark secrets. I needed something like what happened in the movie, “To Sir, with Love”

      Delete
  2. Can I join in the knitting circle? :) Although, in all honesty, I have a difficult time carrying on conversations while knitting--I think I've spent too much time listening to audio books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Please come. It would be fun, and yes, lots less knitting gets done but the gabbing’s fabulous.

      Delete
  3. That sounds like a very bad wreck. I hope the PT is helping whatever problem it is addressing. I like going to PT; but I'm kind of weird that way. - CountryDew (for some reason I can't comment on my google account)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty intense.. My bro and I were both hurt though he was thrown clear. The rangers sort of kept an eye on me because they could tell my dad was insane.
      Pt for the shoulder and elbow breaks is not very fun but it’s helping to get mobility back. I’m happy with it. But I’ll also be glad when it’s over! 🤬🥴

      Delete
  4. Yikes! It sounds like you are lucky to have come away from that wreck alive.
    Those pups sure know how to get to us, don't they?
    Have a great week, Zip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was pretty lucky that time, Stacy.
    Wolfe is blind and nearly deaf now so he is nervous about not being right next to his VIP. He’s so darn precious and cute. Hope you have a good week. 🙏🏼

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..