"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Sunday Stealing: "Fill It In"



Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes
 of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing. This feature originated and published on WTIT: The Blog. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. (Past hosts include: Our first - Judd Corizan, Mr. L, Kwizgiver and
Bud)  Cheers to all of us thieves!








Stolen from Friday Fill- ins








1. Right now I'm filling in these blank spaces.

2. Hyper-vigilance is my well known quirk.


3. Are you certain that you want to know all this stuff about me?


4. Let's make a cup of tea, first, then we can eat cake!


5. That's why you came over, right?


6. Masterpiece Theater is one of my favorite tv shows ever!


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to...Wait a minute!  Isn't it the weekend already?  Thought it was; so, tomorrow my plans include  washing the rest of our clothes.


8. If I could go anywhere on a road trip, I'd go to the Canadian Border, and maybe even go into Alaska.


9. The way that a human being  does not even TRY to use all of their brain's incredible cognitive abilities is something I don't understand.


10. Thanksgiving makes me think of too many bad things in history.

 
11. Sitting in a big, bubbling hot tub is the best way to relax!


12. It looks like Autumn is almost over.


13. Fruit is one of my favorite healthy snacks.


14. The smell of Pine trees after a rain makes me think of  the times that we have travelled all over the five western states, camping out among the pines trees. 


15. When I am feeling lazy I catch up on my sleep which is very troubled these days.


16. When I look to the left, I see a bookcase with all sorts of computer related things on it.


17. The Great Room is the only room that has a good view in my home.


18. The natural, wildlife-friendly landscaping of the back yard  was done dirt cheap!


19. Voting  is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.


20. If you have any thoughts about how we can make a better world for the children in this world, feel free to share it them with me.





14 comments:

  1. Cake? You have cake? That's absolutely why I came over! ;) It would be a nice escape because I am doing our laundry today, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *throws laundry into washer, and cuts big slices of cake*
      Partay! 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 🍰 Three cakes! Cake for all!

      Delete
  2. Always love your answers, Zippi. Pine trees in the rain--I can practically smell it right now. I love the smell of rain in general--it's so rare here in the high desert (we only get 8 inches or so a year on average) that it's always a joy when water falls out of the sky. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Rain is so lovely!
      We live in the desert here too, just fool ourselves with all the dam water we stole from Owens' Valley and Mexico. 😈

      Delete
  3. I am also washing clothes and the hot tub sounds wonderful! Loved your answers. Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Washing clothes and wrangling clean sheets on a California King bed have taken my spoons for the day! I wish we actually had a hot tub. I'd be IN it right now if we did! lol
      Have a great week, Lori. enjoy! have some cake...
      *hands Lori a piece of 🍰

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Lol! OK! Truth is that I relive (inside my head)mostly, my Glory Days of Youth!
      Now, could you but be a bitty fruit fly on the wall, the first thing you would find out is that I do housework and rest, housework and nap, housework and rest until Tea(and cookie)time, then I watch Netflix.
      But I can now get my arm up over me haid, and even touch my t'other ear if I crooks me ol' neck jest right. πŸ‘πŸ»

      Delete
  5. Cake does sound good, but I made crustless cheesecake in my Instant Pot on Thanksgiving and you have to refrigerate and wait 1-2 days for the taste and texture to be perfect. And yes, I still have that whole cheesecake in my fridge. Tonight’s the night! I had wanted to make it 2 days before Thanksgiving but chaos ensued and I couldn’t get to it.
    http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am imagining you eating your delicious cheesecake as I type this out. Delicioso! πŸ˜‹

      Madness seems always to ensue around Thanksgiving Day. lol. I'm lucky in that our big, extended family group has a potluck on Thanksgiving, with the host cooking the Turkey, and the rest of us all bring side dishes. It's wonderful! Gobble Gobble!

      Delete
  6. I've been to West Canada and Alaska - both are amazing.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might make it there yet. Miracles never cease!

      If I get there, I'll look for your footprints. *winks*

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..