"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, December 6, 2020

Scripp's latest info on the Spread of Covid19 in the US.

This is the Article 

The more we understand this thing and how it's spread, the better we will be able to respond to another emerging threat in the future.  

Being slow off the ball on this was NOT the answer, and wishful thinking, magical thinking just doesn't work on something that has the potential to be a "Satan Bug".

Follow the guidelines, and help stop the spread.  Don't be crazy.  Wear the Damned mask! 

I just have to go knit and watch things that give me some angst relief.  Maybe I'll do a Wordless Wednesday.

 See you at the weekend.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..