Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Feeling different is OK.

I’m pretty much done, and have said everything I set out to say.  

Please Remember this: 

“There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.”


Look for the magical. It’s everywhere. 

4 comments:

  1. Yes, it is okay to be different. I am thinking of going on a quest. Perhaps to look for the magic...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you God Speed on your quest. The guiding star dwells within ... 🕉☯️ 🙏🏼

      Delete
  2. It is hard to find the magic sometimes, but it is there. Sometimes it jumps out at you from the oddest places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you. It jumps out at you in the oddest places.
      Peace and Blessings on your Sacred Journey...

      Delete

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!