"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Friday, July 2, 2021

My Grandmother's people..

Link to the Book

In addition, the authors are also related to my Grandmother by name... 

I told my hubby that my uncle looked like a kickapoo and that I thought he looked exactly like a kickapoo I came across in research, and he looked the most like my grandmother.

Anglos seldom distinguished the Native Americans along that fluid border as being Native Americans, until forced to. They called them all Mexicans.  Well, for a century or more, they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..