"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, December 3, 2021

Three on Thursday, except I just looked and it's already FRIDAY! 😲

1. My plan to have more time to read the books I've got stacked up in the house will work as long as I quit getting EBOOKS!  I'm getting three new books for my birthday!  Ebooks.  There is just NOT ANOTHER INCH of space for any more physical books. 

2. I've cut back on Social Media.  This has been easier because of having NEVER been on Facebook in any meaningful way. (I used an anonymous name) But it's little Spawn, IG, got me for awhile.  The rest can be dealt with.  IG is harder. I love the people I follow there, and will miss them so much!

3. I'm way, way too tired.  This has to do with CFS and Fibromyalgia, more than anything else.  Oh ya.. and Age.  lol And there is the stress from having to let go of Wolfie sometime soon. Plus, if that little guy lets out a peep during the night, I wake up.  It's going to be hard to let go of this wonderful little pal. 

How are things with you all.  Some day I will hook up to the Mother Ship if I can ever find one.

Ta "til next Thursday.. Oh wait, this is FRIDAY!  😕

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..