"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, January 14, 2022

A Skywatcher Post...and I am Tired, as in “tired to the bone”.



Hiya. 👋🏻Yo-yo Mama here....

Are you tired of sharing this incredibly beautiful planet with others who don’t care about it. Are you thinking we are failed species?  Will God just flick us off of it into Space, as one Indian Astrophysicist, being interviewed for Nova, said could happen? 
I never forgot that fellow. It would be quick anyway.  Can we take our pets? To hell with the money or mother’s pearls.  I want my pets not to be left behind. I’ll even take everyone else’s pets, too! 

I read  THIS page about the USA and France in Africa.  🤭😳  Then last tonight we watched a British film titled,  “Eye in the Sky” starring Helen Mirren. So, please tell me why we are helping France to hold on to power....again?  This time it’s in Africa?  Why we are “helping” colonial powers?  

Then I  thought about General  Smedley Butler who gave a speech called, “War is a Racket”,  and  then wrote a book called the same, in the 1930’s.  

I think I’ll  just go watch the beautiful sky.  Then I’ll take a big wand to go blow soap bubbles at Trescony Gardens.  I’ll watch the Eternal Sea from a rocky coastline near here.  And I’ll post sky watcher posts ... 

Here's Trescony. In June, 2016.

Make it Bigger








1 comment:

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..