"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, January 6, 2022

Three on Thursday

 1. I was happily knitting away on a new pair of sf gloves, and tugged to pull more working yarn out of the center of a brand new ball. 

GAH!
2. It burped up some of its guts! 😡 I pulled some more and out came more guts. Rinse repeat three times.  Then I became enraged and killed it. It was then dead. “Good riddance” says  I.  And started to think evil thoughts about cutting nesting materials for the birds this spring- all 9 🤑 dollars of it.  

3. Then I thought of Kwizgiver, who never saw a yarn mess she didn’t like.  In this way, she is like my sisters. They are all in love with tangled Yarn (string, cord, but not sewing thread.)

Going....

GOING!

GOING!


GONE!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thought that you would! I'm sort of.. kind of.. learning to enjoy it myself, but I will try to be a lot more careful to start on the OUTSIDE of pull skeins that have done this to me once.. "Fool me once, shame on them, fool me twice, Shame ON ME!" Aren't "Sticks and Strings" are the best things in the world?

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..