"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Thursday, December 8, 2022

Let's take a little trip together, around the internet to it's oddest corners. Links fixed

One:  This is The First of, "Three on Thursday".

 The Ten Minute work out ... from The Wall Street Journal:

Each one-minute exercise in this circuit-style workout can burn 60 to 75 calories if executed to its full potential, Ms. Martin says.

Repeat this circuit for 60 seconds during each odd minute: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9.

20 Jumping jacks

10 Jump squats

Five burpees ( I have NO idea what that even is! )

Repeat this circuit for 60 seconds during each even minute: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10.

10 Sumo squats

10 Alternating reverse lunges 

10 Push-ups with alternating shoulder taps

Reporter: Jen Murphy , WSJ

TWO:  Next is an article called "The Feynman Technique: 

The Feynman Technique to Learn Anything.  If Feynman is right, I'm ALL in to learn some Rocket Science!

THREE:  This is a Video of  20 of the most Unusual Houses on the Internet.   Yes, I do have a lot of time on my hands. Thank you very much. lol  Perhaps you will enjoy the journey.  

Likely to live in one?  Maybe,  I'd probably be able to afford that one built from cargo shipping containers. LOL  

Hope you enjoyed this Three on Thursday.. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Miss Kwiz. I love that it's a sort of off the top of your head thing and that it's short. I'm trying to work my way back up to Thursday13 but it's been a slog. lol I like 3 things a lot! Thanks for suggesting it!

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..