"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, June 8, 2023

Three on Thursday: I'm doing a flit, Painful Day, Eye candy stuff, and surgery update.

1. I will be gone for awhile.  But, hopefully, not too long.  I promise not to have too much fun.  Presently, The right eye sees through a yellow caste, but the left sees the purest white.  

An aside:

I love my surgeon.  He's such a cool guy.  He "gets" my somewhat off the wall sense of humor!

2. Today is a very painful day, as Laura's birthday was today.  She would be 59.  She died three days before her 52nd birthday.  My heart goes out to any others who are reading this who have lost a child, no matter the age of that child.  

3. A beautiful Cal-Coasty thinga to look at..

I'm not sure if my daughter's SO took this
but I'll say that it is his.  He's really a great photographer.
 

"May you walk with Beauty all Around you." 

a Navajo Blessing Way prayer....



1 comment:

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..