"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, June 15, 2023

Three on Thursday: Post op

1,  Both eyes are now fine.  They work together like champs.  

I'll still  be recovering for the next week.  Then I get some new glasses, even though I am typing this with no glasses at all, and in a small font from 2 feet away from an admittedly largish monitor.  And, I can watch the flat screen with NO glasses at all.  Do not be afraid of this surgery.  Just pick a great doctor, and be calm. 

2.  Spring is here!  What a good time to have perfect vision.

3. Just keep chugging through life.  I know it's a slog, and some of the times are sadder than others, but no one escapes that part.  The only way to escape it is to never love anyone or anything.  That is a terrible solution.  

You can't let loss stop you.  There is always something to love, or that needs your love.  

2 comments:

  1. Love to you, my friend! Speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend and fellow knitter! It's coming along nicely.
      I had a super surgeon for my two ops. Pretty much there is no need anymore for glasses, either. That was a bonus I never expected.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..