"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, July 20, 2023

Three on Thursday: Three little peeves for the peevish.

 1. What gives with Kindle Fire?  Why does the reader jump from a small font to four or five times the size of one?  I've read several sites on line to figure out if this kindle fire just has a quirk or are they all like that.

  Illustration… 

Mine goes from this ..


From this..







    to this...  any font you pick,, same same...


2. We have cooler weather than most because that’s what July is like in Coastal SoCa. However, just give it a month and it will be blazing .  This goes on from the end of July until the middle of October if we are unlucky.  And this isn't the year for cooler weather practically anywhere on the sorry little Earth.  Whoopie!  I can not wait. 🥵😬

3.  I’m reading a set of novels set in medieval Europe, and they've made me think, “What would it be like to live in such squalid conditions without the possibility of keeping the kids safe, or even alive.  

For my friend  Kwizgiver, I'd like to say that I'm a browzer sort of reader.  Parts of books float around half read for a month or so.  I get bored so easily, OR incensed, and just need to visit other ages and other topics before I tear out any more of my thinning hair. 


Ciou Bella!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..