"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, November 30, 2023

Three On Thursday: A bit of a rant.

 1. I am reading an awful lot. At the moment, it is mostly bios or serious tracts on subjects that are depressing.  But I feel that it is my duty to understand how past actions of short sighted politicians, businessmen and Generals have boogered up the future lives of even children yet to be born.  And I HATE that these same people have let their greed and their swollen sense of self-worth ruin the future for millions.   

2. To combat this depression, I’m playing online games, rooting around Pinterest, and I’m watching a lot of cooking and crafting shows as well as old reruns of “Call the Midwife” and The Great British Baking Show”, amongst others. 

3. I’m very, very tired. 

3 comments:

  1. I admit I have disconnected from the news. I just can't bear it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for understanding and sharing. Let's knit and plant a window garden or whatever can soothe our souls.

      Delete
    2. P.S. It's truly horrible ... history is repeating itself in Ukraine, as when Stalin death squads starved and murdered and deported Ukrainians. And in Gaza. It's terrible when someone turns into their own worst enemy and carries out the extermination of a people who had lived for untold generations on land coveted. I need to just knit and read and still my sore soul.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..