"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Three on Thursday: DMV and the Three YAYs

#1. The DMV visit this day for a renewal went rather well.  I didn't have to take THE DREAD BIG TEST because they said that I'd taken the test on line.  I'm sure that I did not, but they will chalk it up to skatty little memory cells in my aging brain.  DH had the same experience.  Somehow, having taken all the other tests without more than two errors may have done the trick as far as the master computer's brain.  So much for "artificial intelligence".  Somehow it managed to outsmart it's handlers.  YAY AI!


#2.  The Love of my life.  A handyman!

DH fixes things around here.  Yay!

#3.  Birds.. Any and all!  YAY BIRDS!

The little resident Alan's Hummingbird in the Aloes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..