"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, December 7, 2023

Three On Thursday:

1.  We have had no wild bunnies this year.  It must have been a lousy year for raising babies.  I will miss the bunnies who used our back forty (feet) as a playground.  And here is a cute knitted rabbit for your enjoyment.  They are also small.... 4.5 inches tall.  They are part of my Happiness Knitting.


These are called "Little Cotton Rabbits"


2.  My eyes are great but I'm reading nearly every minute that I'm awake (i.e. the whole day). That is apparently not so good for the eyes.   I can't stand  the present political antics, and believe that a certain subset will continue to abuse power in a way that is detrimental to the children of this country, thereby leaving these same children indebted to liars and thieves for decades to come.   This strikes me as very dire.   

3.  So, I've turned back to meditation: 

Proper Meditation can be a Superpower



4 comments:

  1. What is the pattern for the bunnies? What an adorable knit. I would like to try my hand at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are called Little Cotton Rabbits, and her website is https://littlecottonrabbits.typepad.co.uk/
      I have a lot of her patterns as well as the clothing that was created by people who later did that.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..