Sunday, August 16, 2026

I can't find a way to leave a comment on anyone's- except a few- blog

 Just want you  to know I'm trying to get through the thicket thrown up by blogger... sorry!

3 comments:

  1. You're not alone. I wrote something like three blog posts trying to get to the bottom of the problem. The posts may have helped some? Hard to tell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for what you relayed. This thing has become a nightmare. I will take a look at your "journey through the thicket"!

      Delete
  2. Thankfully I have had no trouble with commenting, but my goodness, the Blogger news reader is acting weird and has been for a few months now. Blogs that I subscribe to...when someone makes a new post it doesn't always appear in my news reader. As well, if and when the post does appear in the news reader, sometimes it will appear hours or even a day later than it appears on the blog itself.
    This includes my new blog posts. And I only post on Mondays and Thursdays.
    Some of my subscribers see my new post in the reader, others don't.
    Weird, frustrating and unpredictable.

    LOL 😆

    ReplyDelete

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Let's see if THIS PART still works. You deserve a treat!

Have a treat.  It's on the House.... We are still hacking our way through the JUNGLE here.....