Thursday, August 13, 2026

My beautiful header is gone.. removed …

UPDATED…It’s back up 🆙  and in the right place.  Whew!! 😰 it’s a LOT BIGGER than it should be… but ….. what the heck? 


I just don’t think blogger is for me anymore.  Maybe I’ll change my mind by the time the rest of the automatic posts go up, and maybe not.  Right now it’s been a struggle I could waste time trying to resolve.  But that won’t be so in the future.  

2 comments:

  1. If you go into the HTML, there should be a size for the header. You can change that if you wish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Liz. Much appreciated! It IS a big header……… but I LOVE the ocean, and I had to wait so LONG to actually get to LIVE by it.

      Delete

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Let's see if THIS PART still works. You deserve a treat!

Have a treat.  It's on the House.... We are still hacking our way through the JUNGLE here.....