Cautionary Tales.

Cautionary Tales.
Beware,, I am a knitter. Don't stand still too long or I'll knit you into my latest project.

Friday, August 7, 2026

Voodoo Economics, EXPLAINED.

 1. Voodoo Economics Explained….


2.  Even if you can’t understand Economics, per se, you still know when 5 bucks only buys you one gallon of gas.  But, hey!  The stock market is booming right along… I think milk is five bucks a gallon too… right? Don’t get them confused though.  That Octane thing can blow your ears right off your head!  


3.  Americans are too fat.  I mean…look at the Prez!  So…. Pull in that belt of yours and know that two meals a day will suffice for full grown adults but kids still need three.  And lots of that 5 bucks a gallon milk. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see you posting! I hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you are also reading here again. I need to get back in touch with all my buddies…I’m doing well for a nearly 84 year old crank.

      Delete
    2. Hi CountryDew.. This is Zippie. I tried leaving a comment on your blog but…alas… it goes nowhere. Just want you to know that I hope you get some gentle soaking rains asap!

      Delete

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Wordless Wednesday.... shhhhh