Tuesday, August 18, 2026

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE...

🙏The difference between Sanity and INsanity is a VERY THIN LINE! 🙏 

I'm reading a book by Jane Smiley that I don't want to end.  However ..... I want to know whether Liddy "gets religion" or not.  Lol.  
👹
No, I just want to know if she remarries the Pastor or the Race Horse Owner.   The book is called, 

The Continuing Adventures of Liddy Newton.

It's a sequel to the first book with a similar name, only THAT volume deals with the earlier episodes in the life of Liddy.  Read that one first, if you have a mind to read them at all.  






2 comments:

  1. It's too bad good books have to end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! And thanks for your comment. She did write a sequel, but now I've read both..

      Delete

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Let's see if THIS PART still works. You deserve a treat!

Have a treat.  It's on the House.... We are still hacking our way through the JUNGLE here.....