Thursday, September 10, 2026

Three on Thursday

1.  It's been rather hot here... and today it's still hot, over 100 degrees/. I's terrible for the little wild birds!  I wish we had a bird bath instead of two little shell like dishes ...   

It's given us some pretty skies though.

HEAT CLOUDS

2. Remember, If you are a knitter... It's  A-OK to buy a lot of yarn.  The kids can always get it after you are gone.  Also..... 

Very De Rigueur.....

3. It's OK to donate all your unworn Shoes.  NINE inch heels are always in fashion with the younger set.  I mean of course, younger than 60.  After that your bones turn into GLASS and it's no fun having a broken hip for the sake of  winning the "Fashionista" category at the "Grammie" Awards.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Three on Thursday

1.  It's been rather hot here... and today it's still hot, over 100 degrees/. I's terrible for the little wild birds!  I wish we...