"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I want to live here... And A "BlueBird" for PJ!

Certainly travel between continents would not be a problem, nor would World Peace. Thank you, Pina for the fun video.

This is fantastic!

I recommend clicking through to YouTube to view it though.





A Flower from an Aloe ...


And a "BlueBird" from California for PJ! We saw several yesterday, in a flock, on the way to the clinic. teehee

3 comments:

  1. You made me smile!!! ...and a CLEAN bluebird at that! *covering my face*...as I left my bus dirty at the lot over spring break shame on me :( thanks so much for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! ..and that model railroad is awesome...you know, that reminds me the RR muse at Balboa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome PJ. As to the clean BB, we don't have our Blue Birds going through the slush and snow that you must drive through. In your sort of weather, I'd leave it just like I parked it, too! After all, you would have it messed up again after 24 hours in the lot. May as well save the frozen nose and fingers for just before.

    Glad you liked the model railroad vid, and yes, it does sort of remind me of that RR place at Balboa. The little outdoor RR that kids could ride is not in service now that I know of. That would be the one over by the Merry-Go-Round.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..