"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, March 18, 2013

Music Monday: "Suite Judy Blue-eyes"

Recorded Live in 2012!  This is a long, long song.  I do not know how they were able to do this song so well!  My own voice is nearly spent.

I missed hearing those highest notes from the original but what the heck.  Amazing performance!

Crosby, Stills, and Nash: "Suite Judy Blue Eyes"


2 comments:

  1. There's a meme I found called Monday's Music Moves Me that you can link up with. I actually did a music video today too. You can link up with her at http://www.xmasdolly.com/2013/03/18/mondays-music-moves-me-96/ it's so much fun going around listening to all these great tunes!You picked a great one. LOVE that band. I'm a classic rock kind of gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too. Classic Rock, well, it just ROCKS! I'll go on over to your place and her place. This will be fun!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..