"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Impressionist Cape Honeysuckle and Sunday Stealing.

In the effort to make habitual the sketching and color use, I've tried to do this everyday but sometimes other stuff gets in the way... But, for Elle and Bee, here is another pen drawing.  Pens are somewhat dried out but they still work for this:

Cape Honeysuckle
I've given it a Gallery Frame just for fun.

And now, the great and very fun to do meme:  Sunday Stealing!

September 27, 2014


Ask Away!

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from. We also provide a link to the victim's meme in our "Previous Victims" widget. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme.
Let's go!!!

From Stronger

Ask Away!

1. What is your zodiac sign?   I'm tucked just out of one by a couple of hours, so, in the cusp between Sagittarius and Capricorn.

2. What is your favorite color?  Green is the top of the list, but Yellow, Blue, Brown and Pink are right there justling shoulders with it.  Color vision is worth living for I tell you!

3. What’s your lucky number? 37.  

4. What talents do you have?  I like to draw and paint and seem to have a talent for that.  I used to sing very well,  I can still design and build a house but now would need a crew to do all work!    

5. Are you psychic in any way?  Somewhat.  I can predict when the dog is hungry.. all the time.  hahahaha

6. Favorite song?  "You've Got A Friend", by Carole King.  

7. How many pillows do you sleep with?  Three, a very phat king sized pillow to rest my bionic knee on, a fat little arm pillow for that cranky bit of anatomy, and a tiny pillow that is really a decorative pillow in the shape of a butterfly.  It replaces the neck roll one and is great.

8. What position do you usually sleep in? On my side

9. Have you ever tried archery?  I was a top archer in GAA intramural sport.  I still love archery just can't  pull a bow anymore.  I don't like anything but a long bow.  Those sissy arse things with wheels and sights are not my cuppa.

10. What’s the longest you’ve ever gone without sleep?  3 days was common back in the day.

11. Do you have any scars?  Are we speaking of things to be ID'd with?  By the Feds?  One on my wrist and one all over my scabrous knee, from metallic implants.

12. Have you ever had a secret admirer?  If I did (or do) it is a mystery to me.

13. Can you do any other accents other than your own?  I can do Spanish, French, Texan, Alabaman (deep south), Georgian, Canadian, and New Jerseyan (sometimes).   I love accents.

14. Are you a good judge of character?  No.  

15. Can you curl your tongue? Yes

16. Are you a clean or messy person?  I'm clean but messy looking.

17. How long does it take for you to get ready?  Two hours.  First I have to wake up.

18. Do you have much of an ego?  That was kicked out of me in my youth.

19. Do you talk to yourself?  I've been known to mutter, yes.

20. Do you sing to yourself?  All the time.

21. Can you name all 50 states of America?  Yes, and even some of their capitols.  Rote teaching has it's special effects.

22. Have you ever been scuba diving?  Nope, and I really wanted to.  Bad ears.

23. What makes you nervous?  Gun shots, nearby.

24. Do you correct people when they make mistakes?  Never, the kids, yes, when they were small, it was part of their education.  

25. Are you ticklish?  Living on your last nerve, after awhile, makes you immune to being ticklish, right?  So, No.

26. Have you ever been in a position of authority?  Only once.  And it was a shock when everyone turned around and listened to me intently, and then we all ran.

27. How many piercings do you have?  Do we do these in pairs?  I have three pair.

28. Can you roll your Rs?  Yes, I can roll them all the way to Spain and France and back.

29. How fast can you type?  PDQ.  I'm a touch typist.

30. What are you allergic to?  Many things.  

31. Do you keep a journal? Just this blog.

32. Do you like your age?  Yes, everyday above ground is a good day.

33. What makes you angry?  Cruelty to Animals and Kids, and State Malfeasance and Brutality.

34. Were your ancestors royalty?  Yes.  The Duke of MarquĂ©s, but just try to find that dude.  He came over with CortĂ©s, that rat bustard.  The Duke's unlucky younger brother was a French Franciscan and suffered the fate of being killed by the Native Americans in Maryland, in probably the year 1620, but I forget the exact year.  There, now you all know far too much about me.  

4 comments:

  1. I didn't even think about the Canadian accent--I'm so used to hearing it, I know I can mimic it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to hear a pretty campy version of the Canadian accent, you need to watch "Canadian Bacon" It's hilarious!

      Delete
  2. I'm pretty sure that we all said that our blog is our journal. Great minds...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha! Yes, Great Minds! Not having ever kept a journal, I really regret it. But, it is an interesting phenomenon- this blog thinga. I must go read everyone's answers soon! I've been busily "crap hauling" for a couple of days and then resting with feet up, a "good book" and some "Law and Order" and "Call the Midwife" episodes for awhile. I'm so late I forgot completely about the Friday memes.

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..