"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thankful for birds.....

I am so thankful and grateful for God's gift of all the birds of this World.  And I have a plea.... and a little education for a very big (but preventable) disaster if we do everything right in the next 35 years.
We have to try to do this or the birds WILL proceed us into Heaven.  What will God think of us if this happens?  Those of you who read the bible know the quotation that I am alluding to.

HERE's the page...
Here's the report, and I hope you can get an issue of it......


And it's a little cross over to the two sorts of Art I would have loved to make.   Maybe we all paint in Heaven.  I wonder if there are painters in Hell?  I guess I better brush up on my fireproof techniques!  Just a little musing here.  Forgive me. hehehe  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..