"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, December 22, 2014

Dr. Mercola interviews Dr. Seneff about Celiac Disease and Round-up.



There, I may have found the reason that I've been sick for so long, and got better when I quit eating wheat in ANY form.  Hopefully, I can go back to eating organic wheat.  I'm SO excited!

Just let me say that I was never diagnosed as being allergic to wheat or even intolerant to wheat or gluten.  I'd eaten it all my life, so never suspected a problem regarding it, until I quit eating wheat to test it for being the problem.  

A side effect was that I got rid of intestinal problems and not only that, I was able to eat tree nuts again after being wheat free for three months.

Once I read that people who went to Italy could eat the pasta made there, I thought, this has got to be important for me.

I'm just sharing this experience because if any of you have had similar things arising in our lives, with an allergy developed to a grain you've eaten all your life  it might not be the grain.  I'm going to start by trying to eat things made from Ancient Grains, or European, organic wheat.

Here's to good Health!

Spammers, Monsanto Trolls, I will kick you, because I don't need it.  Comment moderation is now back in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..