"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Tuesday Tails: Animal Rescue Videos, the Tort report, Wolfie report, and new words for a New Year......"Be Kind"...

This is two videos, connected.  (I hope the ads have disappeared.)



Thank you Pina...  ♥♥♥♥!!!

And now for another one, made up of all still photos of Firefighters, all of whom work hard, always, to save animals as well as people.  Let's give them all Great Big Hugs!



And,

Here is a SHOUT OUT TO L.A. FIREFIGHTERS, and to their chief who said, " A life is a Life!", when they had rescued a pet dog from the L.A. River a few years ago.  They took a lot of flack for it.  I still remember you, and you are all in my prayers!  Thank you!

I can't say how much all this touches my heart.  I hope that it gives all of you who read here more hope for mankind to finally build the best possible world for all the Earthlings.

And now for the:

Tort Report:

The two smallest are up and eating, and will do so during the next two winters.  Since there has been so much rain, the mallow and dandelions have sprung up, well before Spring, and the Roses are still blooming; so, winter fare for the babies is good for their bones.  There's a lot of Calcium in Roses and in these two, abundant, winter weeds.

Wolfie Report:  He has just been to the groomer's and is sporting a cute handkerchief with Santas on it.  He's feeling well, and goes eagerly for two walks a day with Mr.Z.  He get's even more walks when we have company or go see DD's or the little nieces.  They all so want a dog that they always beg to take Wolfie for walks.

He looked up at me, saw the camera,
and wouldn't look up again.
Smart Doggie!
Boy, oh Boy!  Do I ever need to wash his bed and pads, to say nothing of the floor!  I'm off to do that right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..