Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Wordless Wednesday- Drawing: A Sea Spawning







4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!

    I forgot to tell you I started a blog about a month ago. It's just to review books. I never get a word in around all the guys.. hehe

    Anyway I provided a link, I know you are busy this week, but sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you Kara! I got your other wishes too! Hope your Christmas has been lovely and the weather very nice. We had a tiny set of rain showers, then it cleared up and and the hikers went off to the hills. hehe

    Oh man, Men think women talk a lot! The truth is that there are a LOT fewer women who can out shout a man then the reverse. And shout they will do! I will look for the link tonight!

    Where ever did she tuck in that little link? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe you just click "Kara" and it will take you to it. This blog stuff sure is confusing. I have learned so many tips just last night...it will take a century to do them all I am sure! That sweater is sooo cute! We have a very cold wind but it was nice and sunny besides that.

      Delete
    2. Thanks about the sweater. I found your blog.. got it! so easy! Oh you will be navigating Google in no time.... hehe watch those wrists!

      Delete

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Three on Thursday: Weather or not you believed it...

 1.  It's been VERY HOT!   But Now it's cooled down to 80's... We've had to use the Dreaded AC. 2. Now that it's back un...