"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Thankful Christmas Day.... The Noro Sweater IS finished!

The Noro Cardi IS finished, sheesh I must be blind because of all those little stitches lately!  And it looks great on, but the Kid, Gee, has gone on a hike with her Twinnie and Pop.

I am thankful for Family, all of them, both Thither and Yon, and that some of them are here with us to celebrate,

and that..... THIS. SWEATER. IS. DONE! The first picture was just too Orange!

First picture was just TOO Orange!  This is more the color but everything else had to be made bluer!
The rest of the yarn, in little bags above will be made into fingerless mitts to go with this sweater.
DD picked out the coconut shell buttons because they matched the best and looked very cool.  
So, that's One  sweater down, and Two to go.  Mr. Z. says, with concern, "But you aren't supposed to finish that Love Sweater, right?"  I've made him sweaters before, and since he's  stuck with me, I remain unconcerned with the consequence of a finished Aran Labor of Love Sweater.  My DD, Elle, needs her sweater, too.  I want her to have it before too long. too!  

4 comments:

  1. I love the sweater. Sorry on your other post I posted under google instead of my blog the second time..someday I will get this right. Big Hugs! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I still can't figure out what to do with Google + which can't keep up with all my after posting corrections!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I missed your google hangout too. We were just about to eat (or so I thought) then it took about half an hour more to make..hehe Finally found the pie though! :) Hope you had a great day, and continue to have a nice visit!

      Delete
  3. Thanks Kara! I am trying to catch up on all the comments.. A bit late!!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..