"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thankful Thursday. White Rabbit running apologies! Wordless Wednesday Skywatcher post...

I'm Thankful that I've solved the Medical Ratrace Maze, and that it's just about over.   That is, unless more tests and procedures are needed.  But that's for Next Year!  We are going right up to the wire with this thing, and it's been just loads of fun, Not!

And, I've just found a blog called Recaptured Charm, where she shows you how to Make a TON of decorations for the home for holidays.  You will LOVE the twine pumpkin.  I have been saving used dryer sheets for a wreath and love her coffee filter one.

You see, I was looking for a snowman, on the web, like one that was at the medical facility two days ago.  It was a wire body, covered in man-made sheepskin, and was adorable.  I didn't get a picture but maybe I'll find one and share it.  Anyway, the blog, Recaptured Charm, showed up in the search.

I'm so thankful for the internet!  Thank you so much for sharing so many ideas, Lisa!

Hope you enjoy her pages!  I'll be back tomorrow to post for Five Minute Friday....

Now, close your eyes and ignore all the words above....This is for Wordless Wednesday:

Tuesday's Sky over the Y 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..