"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, August 22, 2015

August Happiness Challenge Post: Norwegian Fiord

This was originally shared on Google+ by Ash LEE.

I wanted to see Norway, and actually live there.  Next time!  hehehe

The beauty of Norway is stunning.  It makes me happy that Norway exists, and isn't part of the Third Reich, or Russia.  Also, it's makes me happy that it's so close to Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Europe; that makes it even more perfect.

The only thing I don't like about it, we need not discuss.  I know you are curious but let's just say it concerns a certain illogical and intractable attitude toward large mammals.

Make this BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..