"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Monday, January 23, 2017

Monday Whatever: Cake but no music.

A little change for this week:


I did say this was my happy place.  Have a piece of rainbow cake!  It's an ice cream delight that was originally sold in Chula Vista.  Every family birthday for years this was the coveted cake!  It's lovely with Lady Grey tea, or coffee.

4 comments:

  1. That cake looks delicious, and very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Katie. It's a lovely,and tasty cake. Just looking at it cheers me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is truly a colorful cake. I myself am partial to chocolate cake but haven't had any in years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bee Bee. Like you, I now seldom eat cake. But, my grand niece baked me a cake that we all shared on Christmas Eve. She is a darling young women, who, like her sister, I truly adore.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..