"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, June 18, 2018

No more Politics...

I've taken down a post.  I'm just not going to do another political post in my life time.
You all must know what's going on.  You also must all know what you have to do to change things.
I have no measured way to express my political views anymore.  We are in a HUGE crisis.

God Bless America.
Or not.
Gird your loins.....

Republicans, this is your baby.  You did it. At least now, I can be at Peace.  Don't expect me to recant. I won't.


“I would cite you to the Apostle Paul and his clear and wise command in Romans 13, to obey the laws of the government because God has ordained the government for his purposes.” (Sarah Huckabee Sanders defended using religion to justify the policy. “I can say that it is very biblical to enforce the law,” the White House press secretary told reporters that afternoon.) "

Attorney General Jeff Sessions, in a speech in Fort Wayne, Indiana, last week.
NYT

This guy is the Attorney General of OUR country!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..