"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Military whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program | Elizabeth V... Ooo Laa Laa!



Hubby and I saw some UFO's, hovering above us, in the form of incredibly bright lights, one late afternoon.  You can BET that had Miramar jets scramming to get into the air to try to catch them. 

But they all come up from behind a cloud bank, hovered a bit over our heads, and just shot like bullets, to the South East over the Mexican Border when the jets scrammed.  

This was the late 1960's.  It's something you do NOT forget.  Wheee!  I wanted to shout, "Told you so!".  

They are OUT there... 

P.S. We never took any "substances" besides a beer now and then at the beach. 

✌ Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..