"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, April 18, 2024

This is Three on Thursday Day.

And here are my three….

One.... As the Beatles have sung .......  "All you need is Love..."  

Very Worth the Read

Two….Something beautiful ...

Birthday Roses of Yesteryear

Three…. Another small joy. The tiniest edible grape ….. Ever!  🍇 


So, that is my Three on Thursday…Wishing you all to have an abundance of Love, Beauty, and Joy.  

May we remember ….. “God is watching us… from a distance”… Bette Midler  



2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a lovely song--it's now humming through my head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, and I'm glad to have it as an "earworm", too. Have a happy day, Kwizgiver!

      Delete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..