"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, June 5, 2004

Ah! The second heel on the purple sock is turned!

That second heel was a dream! I even understood, finally, the Greek that was the directions the first time around. What a relief! Now I am in line to make a Christmas Stocking for an exchange and have to dig out some yarns for it from my dark little yarn closet. This should be fun, the pattern is a lovely one from Heart Strings. I'm sure I can't do the design without losing a lot of hair, but they are mostly gray anyway. Stay tuned..If I can figure out how to put another piccy up of the Christmas stocking, I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..