LOT OF KNITTING AND SNIPERING
Looks good!Did you do the entire stocking with circular needles?
ah... there is a new comment way back here.. or at least new to me. karen, I did the stocking just like a regular sized sock. Others that I made when the kids were small were done on straights for the leg and then circulars for the foot.
Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!
1. It's been rather hot here... and today it's still hot, over 100 degrees/. I's terrible for the little wild birds! I wish we...
Looks good!
ReplyDeleteDid you do the entire stocking with circular needles?
ah... there is a new comment way back here.. or at least new to me.
ReplyDeletekaren, I did the stocking just like a regular sized sock. Others that I made when the kids were small were done on straights for the leg and then circulars for the foot.