"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, August 12, 2004

I finished that stocking except for.....

I still must do the decoration in duplicate stitch. And tie up a few loose threads, and I might re-do the toe grafting. It looks a little rough to me and because some of the stitch reductions are a bit loopy, I want that toe to be perfect.

This has been a fun project but I am ready to move on. The stocking was knit flat to the ankle and then the heel was knit. Then after picking up the gussets I put it on DPNs, the size of which made it feel like I was trying to knit with welding rods. Then I switched to magic loop for the rest of it to the toe then back to those pesky DPNs for the final reduction. My Circ was too short you see. I will never do this thing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..