Wednesday, September 15, 2004

HOT HOT! HOT! Sizzling Weather!

But now it's cool again. This was not knitting weather! I did buy a few things, like at least a dozen pairs worth of sock yarns, Naughty me, and a whole set of 4 of the smaller sizes of sock knitting DPNs. How wonderful to have more than one set of them to work with.

Still working on the pink/orange/lemon Reggia Sherbet colors for myself. Then I want to make a pair of nice soft cotton ones for my sister to wear when her feet get cold at night. She is allergic to wool. Boy I am glad that DH and I aren't, nor the kids.

I thought that this would be more fun but since the election is getting befuddled I've lost interest in a lot of other things due to nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Three on Thursday

1.  It's been rather hot here... and today it's still hot, over 100 degrees/. I's terrible for the little wild birds!  I wish we...