"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, November 3, 2004

Blue Wednesday

I have become a little depressed, but this will only spur to action as that is the way to progress and the light.

I also have these smaller victories running around my head in that I can do two things straight away. The first is contemplate a bumper sticker that says, "Don't Blame me! I voted for Kerry!" and I know in my heart that a good man should not have been stuck with such a dirty job. Let the one who put the dog piles down clean them up. The second one is that I do not EVER have to call this man MY president. Never. It's the American Way! I am free to call him pin head dolt, any thing but MY president. He doesn't deserve warmth that he didn't deserve from someone who is generally very forgiving. I can't see past the blood and all the dead bodies.

Thanks, I have had my say.. Now I will knit the rest of the mate to the dark blue sock, mail out more yarn to my darling golden eyed Daughter, and start another pair of socks on the little pointy needles.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone chose to make a personal attack and use a form of comment here along with some rather ugly words not in keeping with the tone I want to have in my blog. So, I removed the bad language, which constituted the whole post. They did this under the cover of anonimity but it's not hard to recognize a personal speaking style.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..