"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, October 29, 2004

the blue-ish sock fits the woman! The woman is pleased! I will now perform the amazing feat of making a perfect mate for it while it is 500 miles away up the coast. This should be very interesting.

I am supposed to be writing out a newsletter to be mailed tomorrow. I am so sick of doing this. I've done it for nearly the whole time that we have been in the club, eight years I reckon. It's tiresome that no one will come forward and be an officer either. But, you love the friends. So you go ahead and be President or Secretary or Vice President, you do it anyway, and it's because you love the people in the club. These people are so very special. I'm not just saying that. I am really feeling it, too.

Well this isn't meant to be a "Dear Diary" so That's enough of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..