"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, December 31, 2004

Parrrrtyyyy!

Well the Dirty Dozen party was last night and I said we would host it next year come Hell or High Water so that has really gotten me to think the studios have to be cleaned up! I have way too much of this house involved in studio space and some of it is right out in the open, inyourface space. See piccie of what it looked like before it got dumped on with every thing under the sun. What I wouldn't give for real studio space that didn't involve me house! Piccies coming up. BTW, the Dirty Dozen is now down to 5 couples and a singleton who have been watching everyone else sort of die off. It's quite sad really. We are all in a rock hound group together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..