"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, December 28, 2004


This is the Christmas Golding Spindle that Hubby gave me, and it's first yarn. It is amazing and I only wish that we had a staircase so that I could go up the stairs to spin because this thing just keeps going and going and going. What a dream of a Spindle. Judy, who visited from Australia a few years ago sent me the delicate,sweet tiny spindles for spinning silk and cottons. Another friend threw a tiny ceramic bowl for them to rest in while I spin on them. This is getting heavenly.

2 comments:

  1. about TIME you posted
    I love the golding spindles......
    you now know why

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, M'Dear, I do. They are lovely things. I must now have more of them. At least one more. Maybe two. I will just keep ordering them for myself if needs be. heehee

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..