"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, February 4, 2005

Two posts in one day! *feels forehead*

Ah! that's what I was going to say. The magic stripes yarn and the second set of needles arrived from Joanns.com today and I am so happy! Now I can start both other socks and get over SSS... that, for non knitting readers, if there is such a thing here in the Land of Obscurity, stands for second sock syndrome.

I have a sore eyeball though, and if it doesn't stop being blurry it has to go to the doc. It's the one that was lasered last year to re-attach a retina. I have NO idea where that thing thought it was going inside the eyeball, I mean there are no exit signs in there that anyone has detected. Right? But, something will always try to get out once it detaches itself from a wall. It' probably the very dry weather we've been having. And don't let anyone tell you that you don't need two eyes to type on a computer if that's what you're used to. One eyed typing is an art I've not mastered yet.

1 comment:

  1. thou must be hyperventilating for two posts in one day
    see nagging will do it EVERY time
    hahahaha
    vi
    ps feel better
    gee you and me.........we are falling apart it would seem

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..