"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

All in a Day's Knitting

Oh dear I really want to cry. Booo hoo hoo! Well, there's worse things in life, like not having enough food or having to try to sleep in the rain but.......

I grafted the toe in the mate to the candy colored sock, tried to put them on and the sock is about anINCH TOO SHORT! I have to frog it. It's too late to do that tonight. At least all is not lost as there is PLENTY of left over yarn. The cause was that I switched from one pattern, the correct one in the book, to the one that I carry around in my head. Now, that is one mistake I will never make again.

3 comments:

  1. oh my.......... I am going to be overwhelmed with the amount of posts here
    just when I got used to NO NEW POSTINGS
    hahahah
    vi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Dear Vi, I am following your advice.... MOSTLY -@>@- about that alligator pit, i.e. staying out of it, so I will get a helluva lot more done in knitting and making things for shows to SELL. Yes? And posting here.

    Come see me from time to time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep posting and I will come visiting
    remember that elvis is really a homebody

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..