"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Well, the Pink Ribbon socks may get done next year

I have yarn coming for an aran Isle sweater for my Hubby. It's a silk,alpaca and wool blend that he picked out the pattern for and the color. I am so happy to be able to make him a really nice sweater he will enjoy wearing. And still be able to knit socks! They are the lovely little projects that fill in the spaces between love and hate that happen with a big project like a sweater or an afghan. hehe

Vi, I hope you are feeling better by now. Sending Love and Quiches..

As for now, I'm off to fall asleep knitting the blueish greenish sockmate and hopefully not poking my eye out.

2 comments:

  1. I am much better thank you.
    I redid the blog...(Warning.....take sunglasses when you go and check it out)
    I washed the cats... ok well the 'evil not twins' anyway, they are all soft, curly and lapermie.....
    I am at a loss to figure what to do next
    I want to do some lace but think I won't wear it and I won't put it on the table either.
    ( I got laperms you know)
    I located and reserved two fish.....
    so life is pretty good
    vi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vi, I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. And I'll go look at your blog, which I would link here if I understood HOW to do that linking thinga.

    Lace.. yummy. Hope that you can find something in lace to make that the cats can't destroy. And all women look good with a lace shawl around them. There is not a single woman I know who doesn't. Just a thought. Lace is for all of us.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..